Friday, March 7, 2008

An introduction

Hi. I'm Justin Davis, and I'm the President of Omaha. No, I don't live in Nebraska. I've never even been to Nebraska. No, I can't explain where my title comes from. Actually, I could, but it's not a great explanation if you weren't there when the position was created. Let's just say that my role as the President of Omaha came from a slip of the tongue and then an extended period afterward among friends where everyone helped me justify the ridiculous thing I said. The rest of the story is lost to the fog of yesteryear, but what is left now is my appointment to President of Omaha and a faint memory of my campaign slogan, which was a simple call-to-arms in my name.

Davis! Whoooo!

Welcome to not Omaha. I hope to be a good president.

No comments:

Post a Comment